Craftware PRO Premium Personal Licence (30 days)
- Access: One person with up to 3 different devices
- Language: English
- Operation System: Windows, MacOS, Linux
- License type: 30 day license
- Eligible: Individuals, Small Businesses, Nonprofits and Educational Institutions
FOR EVERYONE WHO PRINTS ON REGULAR BASIS AND WANTS INCREASED EFFICIENCY, OR UNLOCK ALL THE POSSIBILITIES.
FULL SLICER FUNCTIONALITY + PRODUCTIVITY FUNCTIONS:
- REDUCE PRINTING TIMES (MACHINE HOURS)
- SHORTER PREPARATION TIMES (OPERATOR HOUR)
- LESS NEED OF MANUAL INTERVENTION (OPERATOR HOURS)
By purchasing this license, you will be able to use all the features of CraftWare Pro without restriction.
The main differences compared to our freely available Standard version:
|Number of users||1 (3 different devices)||1 (3 different devices)|
|Direct model export||No||stl, 3mf, ply, obj|
|Number of strategies in a Project||2||Infinite|
|Number of Modifier meshes
|Adaptive Multilayer Area Contraction
Please note that you are only eligible to use this type of license if you met one of the following requirements:
- Individual or natural person
- non-profit organization
- enterprise whose net annual revenue regarding the preceding business year do not exceed USD 100.000.
After purchasing this license, the license will be bound to a Craftbot account regardless if it exists or not and cannot be transferred to another account.
The license should be activated online before use in the Craftbot account’s CraftWare Pro license manager. It can be done at any later time. The starting date for the validity of the license is the date of the activation.
The CraftWare Pro checks the validity of the license at every start of the application. As the license is bound to a Craftbot account, the user has to sign in in the application. The validity check can be done online, or offline via license file that can be generated with the seat manager.
The purchaser will receive a confirmation e-mail about the purchase with the activation instructions.